For the most recent off-road news, trail reports, tech articles, dirt bike tips and more...


    Be sure to visit us at our new site!!

    Blazeofgloryoffroad.com

    Sunline Vince V1 Break-Away Lever

    This sunline unbreakable clutch lever has been on back order for a couple months, but I guess good things come to those who wait. I was a little apprehensive about getting these because they are a brand new design from sunline and I wasn't entirely sure how well they would work, and I had not seen a product review on them yet. I have to say that I am very impressed so far. They break away easily front to back, but are quite solid top to bottom so that they won't break away inadvertently while you are pulling the lever back. It takes a good jolt but they do break away and then they can be returned to the detents to be perfectly straight after a spill. This one cost me about $50, but I have seen them in different places from around $50 to $58. Time will tell if they will be worth the extra money, but with the "invincible" 5 year warranty they should pay for themselves. Another added benefit of these levers is the ability to easily adjust the reach.




    Related Links,