For the most recent off-road news, trail reports, tech articles, dirt bike tips and more...


    Be sure to visit us at our new site!!

    Blazeofgloryoffroad.com

    New Bike, Wrecked..Fixed

    So, I wrecked my "new" bike. It seems I don't think I am really riding until I push it too far. I was not aware that the pipes on these bikes were so thin. Here is a pic of what I did to the pipe. It didn't run to well after this. It was smashed flat and kinked on the back.


    I decided to try the "Gnarly Torque" pipe instead of the fatty. It is made of a heavier gauge metal to resist dents and dings and is designed to give more power down low.

    I also broke my clutch lever(again) so I had to order new levers and I decided to go ahead and put my hand guards on as a protection to the levers more than anything else. I threw on a pipe gaurd and dressed it up with a few stickers too. Here are a few pics of the bike now.























    Related Links,