For the most recent off-road news, trail reports, tech articles, dirt bike tips and more...


    Be sure to visit us at our new site!!

    Blazeofgloryoffroad.com

    Fox F3 Motocross Boot, 2007 Model

    I recently purchased the Fox F3 riding boot. Before I purchased them I was unable to find enough pictures online to satisfy my curiosity, so I thought I might post a few up and tell you all about this great deal. I am sure many of you have seen the 2007 model boots out there for sale since they are clearing them out. I purchased these from motorcycle superstore for $179, regularly $329. I was a little worried about the finish of the stitches and the quality of the buckles since these were two complaints that I found online, however I am very happy with both and would recommend these boots. They fit well, but do run a bit small. They are quite tight around the ankle for good support, but if your feet are on the wide side it might be wise to go up a size on these boots. Overall these boots just look plain sweet! Enjoy!








    Go To Comments>>

    Related Links,