For the most recent off-road news, trail reports, tech articles, dirt bike tips and more...


    Be sure to visit us at our new site!!

    Blazeofgloryoffroad.com

    Robbie Maddison World Record Motorcycle Jump Revisited



    I thought this sequence pic of Robbie Maddison breaking the world record last week was pretty cool. It really shows how high he gets on his dirt bike and how far he goes. His goal was to jump from goal post to goal post and as you can see, he was incredibly close. With the right wind conditions etc. he should be able to do it. I am definitely staying tuned to this guy for the next little while! I posted a Video of the event earlier if you would like to check it out. He is quite the technician in the air with his bike using the wind and his body to "fly" the bike through the air. Like I have said before..you won't find me doing this, but it's fun to watch and alot can be learned from watching!

    Related Links,